Markem-Imaje to attend Pack Expo 2021 showcasing end-to-end supply chain solutions
Jul 15, 2021, 14:54 PM
Markem-Imaje, a global provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions and industrial marking and coding systems, has this week confirmed that they will be exhibiting at PACK EXPO Las Vegas in September. During the three-day event, Markem-Imaje will demonstrate their one provider proposition which spans packaging operations, track-and-trace, serialization, authentication, and consumer engagement. Additional solution launches to be showcased at Pack Expo will be announced in the coming months.
Confirming Markem-Imaje’s participation in Pack Expo, Mark Boksa, North America Sales Director, Markem-Imaje said: “We understand the challenges our clients face in providing safe and authentic products to their customers. It’s difficult for these manufacturers to protect their customers and their brands when dealing with evolving regulatory requirements and complex global supply chains.”
Mark Boksa added: “It’s clear that a one-provider solution is highly effective in helping companies overcome these obstacles, which is our aim with our end-to-end supply chain solutions.”
Markem-Imaje’s end-to-end supply chain solutions encompass:
- Messaging – message design, automation, and data management
- Marking & coding – primary / secondary coding and pallet labelling
- Verification & inspection – packaging accuracy, quality assurance and data integrity
- Line control – production control, printer performance and overall equipment effectiveness
- Serialization – full-stack L1-L4 including aggregation and pallet labelling automation
- Authentication – 100% unique, non-additive and data-enriched digital identity
- End-to-end traceability – seamless and secure data exchange ensures end-to-end supply chain tracking
- Connected consumer – real-time authentication, trust and credibility and customer feedback
- Data intelligence – business insight and supply chain visibility
Visit Markem-Imaje at stand C-2232
for daily live demonstrations and benefit from show specials for printer purchases.
Markem-Imaje, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dover, provides end-to-end supply chain solutions. We offer the industry’s most comprehensive range of industrial marking and coding systems seamlessly integrated with proven product identification and traceability software, services, and consumables. Over 50,000 customers worldwide partner with us to optimize coding processes, achieve compliance and protect their brands.
With decades of proven expertise provided through the most extensive global network, we deliver sustainable solutions that empower our customers to build connected and safe supply chains.
Visit www.markem-imaje.com for further informat