Discover the advantages we offer!
A subsidiary of the New York-based Dover Corporation NYSE:DOV), Markem-Imaje is a leading manufacturer of product and packaging identification and traceability systems.
Thanks to our in-depth customer knowledge, technological leadership and the dynamic energy of our teams, we offer a comprehensive range of marking solutions to some 40,000 manufacturers around the world. Our integrated solutions – based on inkjet, laser and thermal transfer technologies – meet the legislative, health and marketing requirements of the various sectors in which our customers operate: food processing; beverages; pharmaceuticals and cosmetics; electrical and electronic equipment; cables, tubes and profiles.
At our 40 sites around the globe – head office, subsidiary, logistics platforms and technological centers – our 3,000 employees go the extra mile, day after day, to make sure our customers are satisfied.
- Cutting-edge technologies resulting from an ambitious R&D policy.
- Marking solutions for the entire manufacturing and packaging chain.
- An extensive range of innovative, environmentally-friendly hardware, software and consumables.
A mix of professions and cultures
- 3,000 employees around the globe.
- 300 engineers.
- 900 sales staff and technicians serving 40,000 customers.
A commitment to sustainable development
- 1st company in its sector to obtain ISO 14001 certification, in 1997.
- Control of environmental impacts.
- Development of clean, safe solutions.
An international scope
- Operational in 120 countries, with 30 subsidiaries and a network of approved distributors.
- 6 technological centers: United States, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, India and Sweden.
- Numerous repair centers and logistics platforms.